5.09.2010

In Italy!

Hello!
Just few words to say that I'm in Italy! I will stay at home, in the countryside next to Torino, for two weeks. These means that I'm going to write lots of new posts with pictures and recipes directly from my mom's kitchen! Wonderful occasion, isnt'it?
Now I have to hurry up because we are planning a party for my father's birthday (don't worry, I'm taking pictures of the gastronomic side of the event!) :)
Have a wonderful day and:

AUGURI A TUTTE LE MAMME!

p.s. in this picture my wonderful cat Dalì...! Martin (my other cat) is, as usual, wandering around!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear about your trip...the foods, the photos, the experiences...so excited! I really enjoy your blog, and I hope we can share many recipes in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I promise I will feed my blog with news from Italy!

    ReplyDelete