4.01.2010

Welcome everyone!

Today it's Spring in New York. Spring means begin again after months of grey skys, freeze wind and snow. So here I am, ready to start a new chapter of my life with this blog. Before starting I would beg your mercy for my english: I'm very sorry, but I'm italian and I will need some time to improve the language. Please be patient!
And now: let's start!
What about this blog? Primarily here you will find recipes, italian recipes, easy and simple way to comfort yourselves and your family and friends with food. I know that everyone has a job and lots of things to do every day. I know that many times it's easier order food, buy prepared food or going out, but I want to show you that cooking something good, tasty and natural it's not that difficult. It could also be a relaxing and enjoyng moment of your day.
Talking about recipes means also talking about ingredients. Ingredients are the most important thing for cooking a wonderful meal. For this reason I will go with you all around New York to find good places where buy exceptional ingredients for a fair price. I will suggest you useful books and web sites in which you could find infos and ideas for your everyday cooking-life.
Don't expect a blog full of beautiful pictures about chic dishes. I love that kind of blogs, but this is not my purpose. I want to give you practical infos and suggestions that you could really make again in your home.
That's all, I mean for now! I hope we could cook together soon ... enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. A very good italian recipe, in one of the best italian movies ever made; enjoy them !

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8WuLcncbBM

    Besitos, vagabIonda !

    ReplyDelete